Do you believe plant-based living is just another diet trend? Or should everyone go vegan?
On the first-ever online Wellbeing Brunching, a great discussion happened with Ritta Wakim, the founder of The True Vegan Body. She is living proof of how to thrive and live healthy on a plant-based diet. Ritta has been a healthy vegan 99% of the time for over 30 years.
Ritta says: “There is no one diet that fits all. Everyone has a different body. And you should follow what works for you, and what you like.”
It’s an open and judgment-free conversation rooted in keeping your health and wellbeing at the top of our priorities.
From our discussion you’ll learn:
- How eating healthy vegan meals can support your training and sports performance.
- How sugar has nothing to do with being vegan but has a big impact on your health.
- How to plan meals by following just a few basic principles that will secure you are getting enough of everything.
- How with one shift in your diet you can show more muscle definition and have more energy.
- How to manage iron levels on a plant-based diet.
- How to incorporate intermitted fasting into diet and lifestyle.
- How plant-based living can change through the years to support your hormonal health and wellbeing.
I and Ritta would love to hear from you.
In the comments below answer these 2 questions:
- What resonated with you the most?
- What one piece of advice you will try out and when?
Change process is uncomfortable, at times painful, and necessary.
You are unique and so is your journey of living happy and healthy. Trust that you have got everything it takes to change your lifestyle and transform your life.
I’m here cheering and supporting you. And if you ever wish to explore options working with me, head to my services page and book a free consultation.
P.S. Every month on Wellbeing Brunching I and my guests will be sharing knowledge and experience discussing happy and healthy living. It’s an excellent opportunity to meet me and ask all burning questions right on the spot of the online brunching. To receive updates for the next Wellbeing Brunching subscribe for my updates here.
Sessions will be recorded. So if you don’t get to join us live, you will be able to watch a recording.
You can also submit your questions in advance and I will ask them for you, so you get them on the recording. Just drop all your questions into the message box here.